Pricing
Login
Sign Up
≡
My Blogger Tricks
HOME
SHOP
▼
NEW ARRIVALS
INTERNAL STOCK
▼
RELATIVE
PHOTOGRAPHY
ART
OPENINGS
DESTINATION
CRANKED
▼
PLAYLISTS
PODCAST
LIVE RADIO
VIDEO
▼
MOVIE
LIVE
COMMUNICATION
▼
HELLO/SUBMIT FORM
PROJECTS
PRESS
PUBLIC RELATIONS
Ketchup-Mustard By Paul Weston/Anonymous Star Project Space
Nick
CableDvrTwitterFacebookTumbleBlogsMoviesNewspapersTv, We sea and sea a lot.
These collages are a continuation of working with what I refer to as, physical white noise.
For the last couple of years I have incorporate wax, foil, the color silver into
sculptures, photos and works on paper.
The results are a build up of noise/sludge/distractions that we consume through ours lives through all media.
I am just as guilty as any who digests a lot of crap.
The collages also reflect a click, click, click mentality. The compositions have a awkward tension,
reflecting the way see things as we channel surf through life.
Weston 2013
Copyright ©FDCINC 2013 All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
nickroutsis@gmail.com
Newer Post
Older Post
Home